What is Calvary Cares?
Calvary Cares is a way for our church to collectively express God's love to the world. We are called by Jesus to be characterized by our love as his disciples (John 13:35). It is for this reason that we strive to have the heart of a servant and of generosity as we give and serve outside the walls of our church. These expressions are listed below.
The Values of Calvary Cares
Loving the Least (Matt. 25:40)
Reaching the Next (Matt. 19:14)
Equipping the Poor (Psalm 82:3-4)
Establishing the Church (Matt. 16:18)
Our Care Partners represent us throughout the world as they proclaim the Gospel and serve those in need. Our care for our missionaries is both financial and practical. We support over 50 Care Partners on a monthly basis. Our kids each year also pick a specific Care Partner to bless in addition to our all-church support.
Calvary Cares Projects
We partner with other organizations with the purpose of financially supporting them in the pursuit of their mission to make a difference in our world. Each year, our teens also adopt one of our Calvary Cares projects to support.
- Beloved Bakes - $10,000 (CLICK HERE TO READ MORE)
- Norwin ESL Families - $10,000 (CLICK HERE TO READ MORE)
- County Foster Care - $15,000 (CLICK HERE TO READ MORE)
- Teen Challenge - $10,000 (CLICK HERE TO READ MORE)
- Manara Church (Sudan) - $30,000 (CLICK HERE TO READ MORE)
Calvary Cares Trips
We have various trips from Calvary that go throughout the country and world. Our vision is that every person at Calvary will have the opportunity to go on a mission trip at least once in their lifetime.
2023 Calvary Cares Trips:
- Romania -
- NorthCentral Pennsylvania (Girls Ministries)
- West Virginia - Chestnut Mountain Ranch (Royal Rangers)
We provide opportunities to partner with our community, local non-profit organizations, and others in our region to make an impact around us. You can click the button below to see our next upcoming Serve Days.
We come alongside community groups and organizations in their efforts to make this local community a great place to work and call home.
Through Crisis Care we strive to help meet the needs of individuals in our community. If you are wanting to request Crisis Care Support because of a difficult situation you've found yourself in, you can click the button below.
The Calvary Cares Team
Our Calvary Cares Team is a team of leaders committed to sharing God's love with our world by mobilizing our church to serve, give and go.
- Becca Gale, Calvary Cares Partner Coordinator
- Sharon Poole, Calvary Cares Trip Coordinator
- Sharon Johns, Calvary Cares Serve Coordinator
- Faith Fidazzo, Crisis Care Coordinator